We are a local family owned business that offers holistic and natural food for your dog and cat. Feel free to fill out a contact form for a nutritional consultation or stop in the store and set up an appointment today.
Our store supports local dog and cat rescues through monetary donations, food donations, and adoption events. Please visit the local groups we support by visiting our resources page, and consider helping animals in need today!!
Sign up and you are on your way to earning 5% off. The Rewards program also gives us the availability to look up what you have purchased and keep track of your Frequent Buyer Program. Ask us how you can start saving today!
Skin Care and Supplements
Grain Free Options for Cat Food
Expanded Cat Food Selection
Proudly Carry Acana & Orijen
Fromm Family Dog and Cat Food
Holistic and Natural Dog Food
Nature's Variety Raw Food
Burt's Bees for Pets
All Natural Pet Chews – No Rawhide Here
Triangle Location Convenient to Cary, Raleigh, Apex, Holly Springs
5 Important Ways to Show Pets Good Lovin’ for Valentine’s Day!
Posted on January 20, 2017 by Paws In The City
It is almost February here in the Triangle and the second month of the year is all about love in Cary and beyond. We love our furry friends. At Paws in the City, we believe Valentine’s Day celebrations should include our precious pets! We’re all about showing pets our love, and there are so many ways to do it, now and throughout the year. The Raleigh-Durham area offers a number of activities and resources for making the family pet feel extra special. It is also the time of year to help others with love as well.
Paws in the City offers five important ways to show our pets some love on Valentine’s Day and every day:
- Rescue a pet: Many cats and dogs throughout the Triangle have no one to love them. These animals are found on the streets, live in shelters or foster homes, and although very caring people treat them well, they need a permanent family. Consider rescuing a pet from local organizations such as Best Friend Pet Adoption or Love Mutts Rescue. Call our staff at Paws in the City for our guidance as well.
- Volunteer to help: Our local rescue organizations depend on volunteers to help care for these animals. It’s simple and rewarding to spend some time working with groups who need assistance with cats and dogs looking for their new family.
- Go out on the town: Yes, the family pet likes to enjoy a night out too! Find a restaurant or community event that welcomes pets and enjoy a good time! Pints and Pups is a free dog meetup group that meets in the Triangle regularly. Local breweries welcome dogs as well, outdoors and on their patios. And we have plenty of dog friendly days here in the Triangle.
- Train the family pet: A well-behaved pet is a happy pet and well-behaved animals make for happy owners. The Cary and Southwest Wake County areas offer a number of high-quality training organizations that work with pets (and their owners) on everything from behavior management to house training. Again, stop in or call us for advice.
- Serve healthy food and supplements: A well-fed pet is a very happy pet who most definitely feels the love! At Paws in the City, we offer a full line of holistic and natural food and supplements that will make every animal healthier and happier!
When making Valentine’s Day plans this year, be sure to include treats and activities for the four legged kid too. Stop by our store, conveniently located in Tryon Village near the Harris-Teeter in Cary. Check out the many products we have that help all of our customers show true pet love throughout the year!
This blog post about “showing pets love” is brought to you by Paws in the City, located in Tryon Village, Cary, North Carolina. We are the locally owned small business for pets that offers holistic and natural foods and treats for both cats and dogs.
1105 Tryon Village Drive
Cary NC, 27518
919 851 5853
Like us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter
Please write a review on Facebook about the good things we do. Google us to give Paws in the City a review as well!
Photo: Pixabay, Alexas_Fotos, Love for Animals